Looking to purchase M2

General discussion topics
Pekish79

Re: Looking to purchase M2

Post by Pekish79 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:00 pm

another thing that influence the precision is the nozzle they are subject to usage i had a nozzle that was suppose to be .35 and after a lot of use it was more like .38/.39

there are a lot of things to keep in consideration when you print and usually it's not the machine fault
and ultimately when you think you did everything right and still print like shit you will find out that the PLA you just bought was a bad batch or the pla printed just fine 1 month ago got too much humidity and now print bad etcetc

I joined 1 year ago more or less i have my machine since Sept 2015 and I made at least 10 architectural model of decent size with some challenging large flat surface and annoyingly weak wood PLA (i tested more then 15 wood pla)

The machine is great but the challenge is there but i grew more accustomed to accept the challenge and learn from failed print then i was when i started

I learned to love 3d print and my M2 but i would never dare to say to a newbie it is easy with this machine just try... it's pretty hard and you need to love it or forget it :P

leeinfl

Post by leeinfl » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:14 pm

I want to thank all of you for the responses and have decide to purchase this for my Christmas gift.
I am sure to be here a lot asking away about help with this or that!

Again thank you and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Lee

BrookeDavis

Post by BrookeDavis » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:41 am

If I can ask someone to print a file that I have (.stp) I would greatly appreciate that. I will pay for all material, time and shipping if someone is interested.

Colombia3DPrint

Post by Colombia3DPrint » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:30 am

Hey! Im from Colombia, I just get it 1 month ago, and all I can say is: Im soo Happy with this machine, 0 problems, and makergear team was awesome with all the support for Questions and international Shipping. Recommended 100%